Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cheers to new traditions!

I'm finding it very difficult to sleep in on Saturday mornings after getting up early everyday during the week.  Today, however, I did not mind, because Alex got up with me to ride our bikes to the gym and then the farmers' market.  I had no idea that just riding our bikes instead of driving could make me like where we live more, but it did!  I had assumed that a farmers' market in a mall parking lot would not feel the same as the markets that I love in cute little city centers, but it was surprisingly enjoyable.  Live music, beautiful flowers, fresh fruits and veggies.  I think we have a new Saturday morning tradition!

2 comments:

chelzz said...

You have such a creative writing sytle it draws you in. I wish I was as gifted. I can't wait to read more. I love you and I am very proud to be your Mother n law. xox

Unknown said...

Thanks Cathy :)